Hmm... My 2007 year has been a roller coaster ride for me. 2007 was the year I learnt alot most of my life. So far for now cause theres alot more coming Im sure...
Firstly, its the year where I completed my NS which has been a memorable experience and journey for me. I will never forget the hardship and enjoyment I spend together with my campmate friends. That was the day I really make alot of friends.
Secondly, Its also where I took on the next stage of my life. Working life that is. Never did I imagine myself looking for a job... hahaha... Now I know the difference between teenage and adulthood and how I have grown up.
There's alot of other things that happen in 2007 for me but...
Let the past be left behind, but cherish the memories that we had. And move on... but still learnt the lesson from the past.