Yesterday I went to watch the fireworks at marina bay. As expected, huge crowds had gather to catch the fireworks display. Initially I didn't want to go but hey, just go for the fun of it. It started like about nine plus and it was only like a 15 min display of fireworks.
Well, as you all might know, went there is a large crowd going home after that, it will be difficult cause the whole place is pack with people. But I did manage to escape the crowd somehow.
Later, after that, I went to Boon Lay Place Market to had my supper cause I didn't had my dinner because of the fireworks. Had Nasi Lemak which was supposed to be the best but too me its just like any normal Nasi Lemak. The fried chisken was great, you can taste the spices. The chilli was sweet thought. Althought, the style is different but it was an overall good to eat.