This is what I plan to do for the whole of this week. U guys can either agree with it or U can just say no to it.
Here's the thing....
On Wednesday, I believe I have told U guys this a week ago in advance. So far only one person has agree to it. The place will be at Jurong Entertainment McDonald’s. Time will be in the morning around 11am until we want to go home.
On Thursday, this will be the second meeting, I tot of having a time off with u guys after school to continue on our revision together. It will be for a while like 2 to 3 hours gitu. The place will be at Polar Cafe coz its a great place to study, chat, there's food and also its a air-condition place.
On Friday, the CA day itself. The place will be at Jurong Entertainment McDonald’s.
What do u think??? Give me the answer on the day itself.
And another thing….
About the class gathering, the only time the whole class will be free is after 15 April 2005.
So the dates that will be having is either on the:
22 of April or 23 of April and
29 of April or 30 of April.
FRIDAY ENTRY
The first April of the day started of with azuwa came early then me. Well actually I came first then saw her walking very fast sey as if she was late.
Anyway.... skipping forward.... after ERP lesson we went to have breakfast cum early lunch at Clementi central, unfortunately wani had to go off due to some personal reason. We (ismail, azuwa and me) continue our meal without her. We chat for quite some time before heading off. First we send off ismail at the MRT leaving azuwa and me, then I send off azuwa at the bus stop before heading to the mosque.
I met mr Faris near the bus stop of Darussalam and we went in together that was went I realised that Darussalam had a Cafe. Did our prayers and later after that I saw a lot of people that I knew, like Shah, the guy with the same Gola shoe as Ismail he should know who and the guy who hosted the reality tv show on Suria called "Business".
Mr Faris had invited me to have a lunch at the same place we had our lunch together with Mr David. I only had a drink. After that I went home.