First and foremost before I start to talk about the things I wanted to ask, I would like to apologise in anyway that will make people that I knew feel uncomfortable or being hurt. Yang 'ter' rasa tu Iskandar mati mati minta maaf sahaja.
But my advise, don't think about it and dont worry cause I know my inner self and its a fact. Not only that I even like to thank you for the things that you will gonna say and I'm glad that at least I knew that you have notice me or wanting to get to know me more.
And so the story begins......
A few days ago, two handsome guys had comment on my personality and my behavior which I don't deny it that its not true.
So I would like to post a question and when you reply to it don't think as if it will hurt my feeling what so ever, just tell it from your heart.
Here it goes....
Handsome guy 1 said this: You have change
And my question is: Is it true? What's your opinion?
PLEASED I WOULD LIKE SOME ANSWER FROM YOU GUYS. JUST TAG AT THE TAGBOARD. THANKS TO THOSE WHO WILL COMMENT ON IT.
I have been THINKING AND THINKING AND THINKING AND THINKING on how to do it and in the end, I think I have come up with something and here it goeS
To my ERP group project members, We have exactly two weeks from today to the submitting day and till now we have not even started. But dont be panicking, because we still got time left.
In conclusion, I have assigned each of my members a task to be done. The task allocated are stated below:
Norazuwa and NurHazwani Task:
The challenges the company faced before the implementation of the ERP system.
Noor Huda and Ong Task:
The challenges the company will face during the implementation of the ERP system. (Eg need to re-train their employees).
Our company is STINNES AG.
For more enquiry, pleased dont hesitate to ask me or just simply SMS me.