Today’s entry consists of five parts. Each part tells a different story.
Ikhlas
I built these walls up so high, needed my room to breath
But you tear them down
Can't believe you changed my mind
From time to time I tried to tell you what was on my mind
Sorry if I sound confused, and don't get the way you do
Your friendship is a very special gift,
I won’t be able to thank you enough for it
Maaf
Duduk antara sedar
Berdiri antara benar…….
Memang kita pernah mengaduh
Putih wajah tidak selamanya meminta balas
Sesudah darah melerai sebuah sumpah
Kita anak generasi menjejak kesedaran ini.
Ulas bahasa menjadi akar penawar
Dan luka akibat warga leka
Moga tidak berulang buat kami di sini
Life
Three irrevocable things in your life are …
Time
Words and
Chance
Three undeniable things in your life are …
Serenity
Honesty and
Hope
Three gems of your life are …
Love
Self-esteem and
True friends
Three uncertainties in your life are...
Dreams
Success and
Fate
Three things that deteriorate your life are...
Liquor
Arrogance and
Anger
My week
This is what I did for the whole week of the school holidays………………
Eat
Sleep
Watch TV
Figuring out what to write in my blog
Do project
Study for ERP
Read books
Go library
Listen to radio
Go out
SMS’ing
News flash
ATTENTION TO:
KEYIS
PREITY_AZUWA
HUDZ
OLIVE WANI
MARZ
JULZ
Can you guys make yourself available on the 6th of April 2005? If possible, I would like to invite you guys to have a group study for the upcoming ERP exam. If you guys are interested pleased confirm with me before the date mentioned above. The time and place will be discussed once you guys are confirm with it. THANKS.
Due to an overwhelming respond and also a request from some people, a decision has been made to have a final class gathering. It shall be held either in the month of April or May.
The dates of your choices are:
In April:
9 (sat), 15 (fri), 16(sat), 22(fri) or 23(sat)
or
In May:
2(mon), 6(fri) or 7(sat), 23(mon), 27(sat), 28 (sat)
Pleased vote the dates among ourselves first. At least 3 date (min).