That I don't know what I'm doing anymore i'm feeling like a little boy Caught up in emotions I'm out of control Don't know how long I can keep this inside
Isn't it obvious?
Suddenly these emotions are in control of my heart Can you see it in my eyes Every glance, every smile Must give me away
And I feel so much I can't hide The world seems so cold When I face so much all alone A little scared to move on And knowing how fast I have grown
And I wonder just where I fit in The vision of life in my head And I wonder just where my place is Close my eyes and I remind myself this
It comforts me it keeps me Alive each day of my life Always guiding me Providing me With the hope I desperately need
Well I gotta believe There's something out there meant for me I get on my knees Praying I will receive The courage to grow and the faith to know
sometimes im just surrounded by friends sometimes we've never met sometimes i pray for something i need but hey you never know what you're gonna get
its hard to be what you are and harder to be what you're not harder to know what you need to get, harder to know what you've got
You know my thoughts before i open up my mouth & try to speak you know my dreams i'm thankful for the blessing and the lessons that i've learned w/you by my side
Don't you know that i'm thankful for the moment when i'm down you always know how to make me smile thankful for the moments & the joy that your bringing to my life
Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through So I wanna say thank you