I don't know where to start So many questions Deep inside my heart
Give me a moment There's something u ought to know
Each day of my life, I filled it with all the joy I could find If there's one spark of hope left in my graps I'll hold it with both hands Its worth the risk of burning to have a second chance
I think that u could be Whatever u wanted to be Don't be afraid If u got somethng to say Just open up ur heart And let it show u the way
Believe in urself Have faith in what u do What's done is done
I woke up today with this feeling That better things are coming my way And if the sun shine has a meaning Telling me not to get things in my way
Feels like screaming sometimes Trying to get through to my friends Sometimes it feels that life has no meaning But i know things will be alright in the end
I lay around and wonder y u were always there for me
I'm at the point of no return So afraid of getting burn but I wanna take a chance.....
I need to stop doing this…. It’s so sentimental. Got to start writing real stories.