Well it seems like everyone is talking about friendship.... Y not I join in together with them.... Friendship is such a beautiful gift. A friend in need is a friend in deed after all. Everyone makes mistakes in life. A true muslim is one who overlooks the shortcomings of his friends. Friendship for any other sake is worthless.
Its been a long time since I heard from him, well what my friend said in her blog, Im going to said it again in this entry:
"I know we each have our own Life to lead on... "
I actually understand how u felt...
But I think i'm being a nuisance to him for everything maybe, cause everyone got his/her problem on their on... I think I lift my hopes too high on him when i know he just a friend who I can share with.
I'm trying my best not to hurt any of my closes and good friends of mine but the problem is maintaining the friendship that we had for the past few years. People change, thats true but Y??
They leave the old when thay have new and exciting things... Maybe that's human life.