me
posts
tag
links
i walk alone and you know
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
To All Shazmiskayz friends:
I don't wanna fight no more,
I forgot what we were fighting for,
and this lonelyness that's in my heart,
won't let me be apart from you,
Cause every moment,we share together,
is even better, than the moment before,
If every day was, as good as today was,
then i can't wait until tomorrow comes........
I wanna thank you very much
Thank you for lending me love
Now I'm levitating
Cos I feel like I've been waiting For a lifetime
I wanna thank you for this smile
But I don't say this much
It's usually not my style........
Shazmiskayz tots to His Friends:
Pening kufahami dirimu
Pening ku mengikut rentakmu
Namun bilajarang bertemu
Rindu pula bermain dimindaku
Mungkin cara kita berbeza
Yang sama hanya rasa cinta
Berlawanan tingkah dan selera
Lebih mudah kuikutkan saja
Disitu pening kukan bermula
my name
click below for:
MY FRIENDSTER
iskandz pictures
23
working
single
08/11/1984
friends
ismail
hudz
hidayah
wani
preity
alvin
shukri
Archive