me
posts
tag
links
i walk alone and you know
Saturday, November 06, 2004
From my heart, this is what i been feeling for the past two days:
I don't know why but lately we all are acting weird towards each other.
Is it because of something or because of the secrets that we have.
It bugs me to feel like this and i don't like it. I can't let it out my head.
But seriously, we all have changed.
From the happy or usual guys that we are use to be, to the emotional, thinking and wondering kind of way.
Why is this happening, till now i still can't get the answer.
Why have we changed? Why???
I came to a conclusion that maybe due to this that we have changed
the projects that we been having this term, that makes us want to piss people off for no appearal reasons just to release our anger and stress
or
because we are stuck in the love zone
or
because there is too much secrets that we still have not yet figured it out and that we can't tell anyone as some secrets are not meant to be revealed
Whatever the problem is, one thing i know is that i need not need to think too much about it as it will add more to ur stress life.
Sometimes you need to take things a step at a time and just relax, take a seat back.
That's how some problems are meant to be solved.
I'm sorry if i acted the way i did these past few days cause i just can't help it. To those who are bothered by it, I like to say
I'm Really Sorry and that i'm fine, don't let what i'm going through bother u too much, its bad for ur health.
Thanks for your consent guys.
Appreciate it.
my name
click below for:
MY FRIENDSTER
iskandz pictures
23
working
single
08/11/1984
friends
ismail
hudz
hidayah
wani
preity
alvin
shukri
Archive