First and formost, I would like to thank my friends who have been there for me or with me throught thick and thin for the past one and a half years. Thanks for the support and encouragement that U guys have given me.
I still remember the day we all first meet. It was a weird but interesting friendship that we had build. As the years gone by, we all get to know the true us but we still care and was there for each other no matter what.
Today, my birthday, I would like to say a warm welcome to all of you for giving me the time of my life which I would never ever forget and also the presents that was the thought that counts. Neither less the gifts was perfect and I like it alot. Thanks Guys!
I had a wonderful day today together with my friends and family. It really make my day and I hoped it also make ur day a worthwhile.
To end my speech, I would like you to accept a little gift from me and also that I have already promised someone that I would buy her one.