Today I went to geylang serai to buy myself a baju kurung. I reach there at around 5pm. Upon reaching, i bought some snack food for buka cause at home my mom already cook laksa so i just eat something light first. Walk around for a while before I went to Joo Chiat Complex find myself a place to sit and buka.
After buka then i went shopping at the bazaar. The first thing I bought was a carpet for the living room. Then while walking towards T.K.C, someone gave a tap on my shoulder. I look around and there she was smilling at me, so glad to meet like never see me before.
I ask her what she's doing here, she said that she just following her mom to buy something. She also said that she can't tahan the place, it was crowded with people, it makes her head spin.
That part I agreed, the majority of the people there were the mat2 and the minahs. I just cannot angkat sey! Von dutch here, Von dutch there and they were making alot of noise. OMG!
After exchanging a few words, we said goodbye and I continue my quest to buy a baju kurung. Did i mention, the girl i meet was Wahidah. Anyway........
I found a few piece of baju kurung that cost within the ranged of $135 - $160. U guess it the quality must be good and it was extremely nice. But in the end i settle for a baju that cost me $30 at Second Chance. It was nice too thats why.
After that we went home taking a cab as everyone was tired. It was my treat. I reach home at 9 plus but if I took a bus it would reach me 10 plus.